1. Acceptance of Terms
2. CHANGES TO THE SERVICES AND THE TERMS
We reserve the right (but we are under no obligation) to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Site, the Services or any portion of them, including by introducing additional features or terminating others (the "Changes"), with or without notice with no liability, at any time and for any reason, including without limitation any Changes which may be done automatically for the purpose of improving, enhancing or de-bugging versions of the Services or aspects of the Site. We will notify you for any material change via the Site or by any other form prior to any material change becoming effective. Your continued access and/or use of the Services and/or Site, following any such revisions, constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of such Changes.
3. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SITE AND SERVICE
In order to access to or use the Site and/or Services, you must be at a legal age or otherwise have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Services if you are a minor or if we have banned you or suspended your Account from the Services.
4. USER ACCOUNT
In order to use the Services and access to some of the features you must create an account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself, including choosing user name and password (“Credentials”). You shall provide accurate details which are related and belong to you and shall not impersonate anyone else. The creation, use and access to your Account are for personal, non-commercial use only and the use and safeguard of your Credentials and Account are under your sole responsibility. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your Account. You hereby agree to notify us immediately upon any suspected or actual unauthorized access to or use of your Account. We reserve the right to close, suspend or limit your Account at any time for any or no reason, with or without notification to you.
5. USER GENERATED CONTENT
Some of the Services are open to and/or based on users generated content. You alone are responsible for the Content you create and/or post, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks and responsibilities associated with Content you created and/or posted, including third party’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in your Content that makes you or someone else personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the required permissions to use such Content including by way of publishing and posting it on the Site or Services, and you authorize the use of such Content as described below. None of your Content can expressly state or imply that it is endorsed, sponsored by or affiliated with the Site, Services or the Company.
Please pay close attention: if your Content includes names or any other personal, sensitive or potentially identifiable information of yourself or anyone else, and/or, if your Content includes false, defamatory, hate speech, intentionally misleading elements or any other unlawful, untrue or violating elements (including any Content that may violate our Content Policy), you may expose yourself to legal liability.
License to use your Content
- Screen, police or monitor (but are under no obligation to do so)
- Remove, edit, or reinstate
- Publicly display
- Distribute and/or commercialize
- Store and transmit
- Use in conjunction with an other Content
- Create derivative works
- Censor it
- Copy, reproduce
- Analyze, extract information from
- Make it available via RSS (Really Simple Syndication) or API (Application Programming Interface)
You hereby irrevocably grant us (and our selected partners, affiliates, agents or operators) a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable, transferable rights and license to use your Content for any purpose, including those purposes listed above. Please note that you also irrevocably grant other users of the Site and Services the right to access your Content in connection with their use of the Site and Services and subject to the Content Policy. This license is meant to include your waiver of any claim or assertion of moral rights or attribution with respect to your Content.
User generated Content (“User Content”), whether created by you, by our stuff members or by other users of the Site or Services, does not necessarily reflect the opinion, endorsement or recommendation of us. We reserve the right to monitor, police, screen or remove User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you, including in case where such User content is in violation of our Content Policy. We promise no confidentiality with respect to the Content you submit.
If you find any of the Content on the Site and/or Services as offensive, abusive or violative in any manner, please reach out to us at:
email@example.com with all the details, links, URLs and we will investigate accordingly.
7. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES
The Site and Services may include third party content including, but not limited to, User Content, sponsored content, offers or deals (“Third Party Content”) and, may utilize third party services including, but not limited to, payment processing, analytics, research, and other services that assist us with maintaining the Site, providing the Service and constantly developing and improving them (“third Party Services”). We have no liability whatsoever to any Third Party Content or Third Party Services, and inclusion of any of such content in the Site or Services does not express or imply endorsement or recommendation by us.
8. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- copy, distribute, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Site or Services;
- Crawling, scrapping or otherwise scanning data or accessing the Site or Services in any non-human, automated manner;
- Access to data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Interfere with the Site’s operation or with any of the Services in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus or malicious code of any type;
- Share or permit others to use the Site or Services, rent, lease or transfer the Platform Services or any rights to use them;
- Delete or modify any data, attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations or labels on the Site, or on any third party material contained or otherwise available therein;
- Use the Site by itself or in conjunction with any other products to infringe upon any third party rights, including without limitation third party's intellectual property rights;
- To invade users' privacy in any way, or to track, store, transmit or record personal information about any other user of the Site;
- Use the Site or the Services to violate any law, rule, regulatory act, agreements od policies;
- use the Platform to install the Offers or the House Apps in the background or remotely or by any other mean that bypasses user consent;
- damage, interfere, disrupt or harm the Company, the Platform, the Services or any of the ISVs in any way.
- Use the Site or Services for any purposes which is not your own personal – non-commercial - purpose
- Violate these Terms (including our Content Policy)
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OWNERSHIP
The Site, the Services, the content therein and respective revisions, updates, upgrades, components, features and programs and any copy of which are owned by us or our licensors, and are proprietary material protected under copyright laws and treaties. Any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including, but not limited to, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, logos, copyrightable materials, graphics, text, images, designs, specifications, methods, procedures, information, know-how, algorithms, data, technical data, interactive features, source and object code, files, interface and trade secrets, whether or not registered or not (collectively, "Intellectual Property"), are owned by and/or licensed to us. These Terms do not convey to you any interest in or to the Site or Services, but only a limited, revocable right of use in accordance with the terms of these Terms. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a waiver of our intellectual property rights under any law.
10. DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS A PLATFORM FOR USERS CONTENT AND RECOMMENDATIONS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR OBLIGATION TO MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT.
WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND “AS AVIALABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTIRY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU AND WE MAKE NO GAURENTIES AS FOR THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, THEIR SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THEIR CONTENT. WE FURTHER DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, COMPLETE AND ERROR-FREE, NOR DO WE WARRANT ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE INTERNET
IN NO EVENT AND FOR NO REASON SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, PARTNERS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (collectively “Company Parties”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFIT, LOST BUSINESS, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, RELATED TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES, RESPECTIVE CONTENT, OFFERS, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS; (B) YOUR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES; (C) THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDE THAT OD USERS, SOFTWARE COMPONENTS, SPONSORING MECHANISMS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES; (D) THESE TERMS; OR (F) ANY IMPROPER USE OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICES
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company Parties from and against all claims and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of, related to, or in connection with any of the following: (a) you use of or access to the Site or Services; (b) engagement you make with the Services, Third Party Content or any portion of them; (c) fraud you commit or your intentional misconduct or gross negligence; or (d) your violation of any applicable law or rights of a third-party or these Terms.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account, the Site, the Services for any reason or for no reason at all. We may or may not notify you about such termination, as the case may be, with no liability.
You may terminate your agreement with us and cancel your Account at any time, upon your choice. If you wish your Account to be completely removed you should send us notification to
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle within 30 days.
In case of termination, any section in the agreement that by its nature or intent should survive termination shall remain in full force and effect, including sections 3 - 9.
13. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto.
- Any claim arise or action take relating to these Terms, the Company, the Site, the Services and/or respective Content or features shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms, your use of the Site and/or Services and/or respective content shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the District of Tel Aviv, Israel.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
- You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior express written consent.
- No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
Should you have any inquiry concerning these Terms or the Site reach out to us by email at: email@example.com.