1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Non-Personal Information (“NPII”): means information that alone cannot identify you, including data that is related to your device’s access to the Site and Services, your general activity and engagement with the Services. This information is normally used for analysis, analytics and statistics purposes which allow us to learn better about users’ preferences and accordingly improve the Site and Services to suit such preferences. This information includes the type and version of operating system you use, type and version of your browser, your language settings, activities you make with the Services.
User Account: when you create an Account in order to use the Services you will be requested to provide certain information about you to create your profile. Such information includes your full name, email address, age, zip code and family status. In case where you will choose to connect via one of your social networks or email account (each, a “Platform”) we might get access to some public information that is available by each Platform, according to its own terms and policies.
We will use your email address for the following purposes:
- Verification of you as a user when you first open your Account.
- To send you notifications, updates or to address your requests to us.
User Content: when you create Content and post it on the Site or Service you make this Content a public content which we may collect and use as described also under the Terms. Your posts and Content become public once you post them and make them available to the world and to us. We might collect the Content you post as a whole or only portion of which. Some of the content you post may be found sensitive for some persons, in which case we will not collect it and may remove it if we receive complaint or if we came across such Content as part of our monitoring efforts (if any). Such information may include feedback, opinions, reviews, recommendations, comments or information about third party Content or services.
2. HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATRION?
- Cookies - A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your device when you first visit a website. Cookies usually include an identification number that is unique to the device you are using. Such identifier can help us better understand our users and how they are using the Site and the Services, the level of engagement and general preferences. Cookies also enable recognition of a user when they re-visit the Site, keeping their settings and preferences and ability to offer customized features. If you prefer, however, at any time you can reset your browser so it refuses all cookies, or notifies you when a cookie is being sent.
Information you submit and user Content
- User Account – we may use log files when you create or log-in to your Account. A log file is a file that records either events that occur in an operating system or other software runs, or messages between different users of a communication software.
- User Content – when you post Content on the Site or services.
- Request you submit to us directly in an email communication or through any other mean.
3. HOW DO WE PROCESS THE INFORMATION?
- To verify your registration to the Services and approve your email address.
- From time to time, we may use your email address to send you information that is related to the Services, including updates, upgrades, notifications or if we introduce new features that might be interesting for you. In which case you will always be provided with an opportunity to opt out of receiving such information by choosing the unsubscribing option available at the bottom of each email sent.
- To respond to your inquiries, support request, feedbacks or questions.
4. SHARING INFORMATION WITH 3RD PARTIES
- Affiliates and Advertisers – aggregated, non personal information.
- market analytics and research;
- to comply with a law, regulation, governmental or securities exchange requirement, court order, judicial proceeding or legal process, such as a subpoena or a search warrant;
- to address a violation of the law;
- to investigate fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, vendors and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting or may affect us or our affiliates, vendors or users;
- to allow us to exercise the Company Parties’ legal rights or respond to a legal claim
- When you post user Content, that Content becomes available to other users of the Site and Services;
- Disclosures to a buyer of the Company if the Company or its substantial assets are acquired, or in the event of a merger or bankruptcy, your Information may be among the transferred assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the site of any change in, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Upon your specific consent;
The information in this case will be provided only to the extent and in the scope required to provide the specific service, and will be subject to security obligations.
5. USER CHOICES
- Cookies - at any time you can choose to not accept cookies from us by setting your browser’s privacy preferences. In that case you are notified that some of the features may not function properly when you visit the Site.
- Edit or Remove Personal Data - if you wish to edit Personal Information that is stored in our servers or to completely remove it (or portion of it) please send us a your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include sufficient details that will allow us to: (a) verify you as the user to which the requested information pertains; (b) locate the information you wish to edit or remove. Such request may take up to 30 days to processed and responded.
- Email Communication – at any time you can choose to unsubscribe from receiving email communication from us by clicking the unsubscribe option at the bottom of each such email notification. In which case, please be notified that some updates and notifications would not be available for you.
6. STORAGE AND SECURITY
The security of your Information is important to us. We follow best industry standards to protect the information we collect, process and store, both during transmission and once received in our servers. We use Amazon Web Services for such purposes, known as an industry leader who takes great care to protect and safeguard information stored. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secured. Therefore, while we strive to use best industry means to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with this Policy or is you have a good reason to believe that your information has been abused, please contact us directly at
email@example.com and we will investigate and handle accordingly.
7. MINORS CONTROL
The Site and Services are not targeted to or intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site, Services or submit information about yourself through them. We reserve the right to terminate your access or remove any data collected about you should we become aware that you are a minor under the age of 13. If you are minor and provided us with Personal Information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate and handle accordingly.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time, so please review it regularly. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you by posting notification on the Site or otherwise through the Services 7 days before such changes become effective. Otherwise, any non-material change will be reflected by the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. Any such change will be in full force and effect upon its publication.
9. SPECIFIC JURISDICTIONS
- Canada residences: you may have the right to be provided with access to Personal Information we have collected about you and written information about our policies and practices with respect to the transfer of your Personal Information to third parties outside of Canada. For request according with this section you may email us at info@email@example.com.
- California residences: you may obtain certain information about the type and details of third parties with whom we share Personal Information about you for the purpose of direct marketing during the proceeding calendar year. To request a copy of the Personal Information disclosure by us pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be noted that our response may take up to 30 days for a response.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.